Friday 26 September 2014

Smile!

Step and I spent most of yesterday doing a photo shoot for him, for our business stuff. This is something I have always loved doing and have found I have a really good eye for it. I just love taking a photo and handing it to someone who hates being photographed and saying, "See? This is what *I* see when I look at you.". Seeing that look on their face when they see how amazing they are. It's so rewarding.

As someone who HATES to see photos of myself, I know what a good picture can mean to someone. Most of the photos of me that I have ever liked, I have taken, with few exceptions. Coming from that perspective, I know what people don't want to see in their photos, I know how to angle them, focus on their amazing qualities while showing that even those that they hate, have beauty.

We are going to be doing an upcoming podcast on body image. My issues in my own life, (and boy are they many heh)and the problems that face both women and men in this society.

My biggest struggle is coming to terms with my looks. Wishing I didn't always feel like the ugly duckling, the most unattractive person in any room. Wishing I could lose more weight. I know that many, many other people struggle with the same things. I'd like to open a dialogue, maybe together we can find some answers. Until then I shall leave you with a few photos from yesterday and invitation to join Step and I on Sunday for a new podcast- "Let's Talk About (Kinky) Sex: Part 2"

Huggles,
Tams



So dapper!


















Oooo those eyes!


So jealous of that hair.
And a selfie of the photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment