Monday 15 September 2014

Episode 2- "Let's Talk About (Kinky) Sex"

Hi there! It's Podcast post day and I'm soooo excited to bring you this one- “Let's Talk About (Kinky) Sex”. In this episode, Step and I talk about kink play; from negotiating a scene, to different types of play, to aftercare. When we podcast, we block out the general topics we want to cover and then take a few notes about what we want to make certain to touch on. Beyond that, it's all adlibbed and because of that, we really have to think on our feet and what you get, is a very honest look at things. At one point, Step and I are talking about how some people might think that I've been brainwashed to be in the relationship that I am in and I knee jerked laughed and brushed it off. Then Step says, “I hate to break it to you...” and explains that it IS a kind of conditioning. That set me back on my heels. As he explained though, I had my own “Ah ha!” moment and he's right it is a sort of conditioning that is done with my consent and is designed by me. Take a listen and you'll hear what I mean. There is lots of fun talk about fear play, pain play, role play and much more! If you looking to spice up your relationship or are just curious about Kinky play, join us for the conversation. If you'd like to connect with us personally, please leave us a comment here or drop us an email at geeksofkink@gmail.com If you'd like a look at the scratching we were talking about in this weeks podcast, just click this link We are keeping photos with mature or NSFW content off of our main blog to avoid people possibly seeing things that may trigger without meaning to. Thanks for visiting, Tams

No comments:

Post a Comment